Welcome to this website of FAIR SHARE GbR. Of course the protection of your personal data as well as fair and transparent data processing is important to us. In the following, we would like to provide you with the information you need to check and exercise your data protection rights.
1. who is responsible for data processing?
The person responsible is:
FAIR SHARE GbR, c/o M 26, Magdalenenstr. 26, 20148 Hamburg
2. How can I contact the data protection officer?
You can reach our data protection officer at: FAIR SHARE GbR, c/o M 26, Magdalenenstr. 26, 20148 Hamburg. Datenschutzbeauftragte E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. for what purposes and on what legal basis do we process personal data?
If you surf on our website or otherwise contact us, we will receive personal data from you.
In general, we process data on the basis of the following legal bases:
• If you give us your express consent (Art. 6 para. 1 a DSGVO), e.g. if you would like us to contact you directly, subscribe to our newsletter or take part in competitions.
• To fulfil our contractual obligations (Art.6 para.1 b DSGVO), e.g. in the context of tour planning.
• As a company we are subject to various legal obligations (Art.6 para.1 c DSGVO). For example, we are obliged under tax law and commercial law to keep certain documents.
• We also process data on the basis of a legitimate interest on the part of ourselves or third parties (Art. 6 para. 1 f DSGVO). This includes data processing for purposes of direct advertising, sales promotion, IT security and fraud prevention, as well as the creation of pseudonymous user profiles for analysis and demand-oriented design of the website (tracking via Google Analytics). You have the right to object to data processing on the basis of a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO. This takes place via the so-called “Opt-Out” at Google Analytics, which you can click on with the mouse. To Opt-Out, cick here.
3.1 Data processing on our website
3.1.1 Contact FAIR SHARE
To ask questions , you can use the contact form, our e-mail address or the telephone. We only process your data in order to contact you in the desired way and to process your enquiry. (Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit a or b DSGVO).
YouTube videos are integrated into the website in extended data protection mode. When the video is viewed, the following data is transferred to Google as the YouTube operator:
• the IP address,
• the specific address of the page called up by us,
• the transmitted identification of the browser as well as
• System date and time of the call and
• Cookies that are already available and can be used to uniquely identify your browser
YouTube only sets cookies and pixel tags to personalize advertising and search results once the video has been played. YouTube does not store any information about website visitors unless they are watching the video. We would like to point out that Google may receive further data about cookies that have already been stored. We have no control over the extent to which these cookies are used by Google. Google Inc. is responsible for this data collection and processing.
3.1.3 Google Maps
The website uses Google Maps API to visually display geographic information. When Google Maps is used, Google also collects, processes and uses data on the use of Maps functions by visitors to the website. For more information about data processing by Google, please refer to the following.
3.1.4 How are cookies used on this website?
Prevention of cookies: You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
3.1.5 Website Analysis
For the purpose of analysing and optimising our websites, we use various services which are described below. For example, we can analyse how many users visit our site, which information is most in demand or how users find the offer. Among other things, we collect data about from which website a person concerned came to a website (so-called referrer), which subpages of the website were accessed or how often and for how long a subpage was viewed. This helps us to make our offers user-friendly and to improve them. The data collected in the process is not used to identify individual users personally. Anonymous or at most pseudonymous data is collected. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 f DSGVO. We understand the optimization of our website as a legitimate interest, your basic rights and fundamental freedoms do not outweigh our interest, since we inform you in the context of our data protection declaration comprehensively about the data collection and you have the possibility of an opt-out (via link here or browser settings) at any time. In addition, we only use pseudonymous tracking.
We use reCaptcha v2 on our websites. reCaptcha is a service offered by Google (Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) and serves to prevent abusive automated entries into web forms and thus to protect the technical systems of the host. It is used by us for this purpose and this is also in our legitimate interest, Art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR.
When you call up one of our websites in which reCaptcha is integrated, a connection to the servers of Google is established. A reCaptcha cookie is set. Your IP address is transmitted to Google.
Furthermore, reCaptcha collects the following data by means of “fingerprinting”:
• used browser plugins
• the cookies set by Google in the last 6 months
• Number of mouse clicks and touches you have made on this screen
• CSS information for the called page
• the date
• the browser language
To the extent that personal data is transferred to Google in the USA, this is done under the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
3.2 Data processing at trade fairs
If you provide us with your contact data at the fair, e.g. by giving us your business card, participating in a competition (see 3.1.2.), or registering for our newsletter (see 3.1.3.), we record this data in our CRM system. We use your data to contact you as desired, to establish a business relationship and to send you information material.
4. will my data be transmitted to third parties?
So that FAIR SHARE can process your data in accordance with the purposes described above, it may be necessary for other recipients to be able to view and process your data.
4.1 External service providers (contract processors)
Your data will be passed on to service partners if they are active on our behalf and support FAIR SHARE in providing their services. If, for example, you subscribe to our newsletter, we have commissioned a service provider to send you the mailing. A processing of your personal data by commissioned service providers takes place within the scope of order processing according to Art. 28 DSGVO.
4.2 Other service providers, partners and third parties
FAIR SHARE may cooperate with other partners if it is necessary to fulfil our service offers or if we are legally obliged to disclose data. This may involve the following partners or third parties:
• Credit institutions and payment service providers
• Transport, travel and hotel companies
• Passing on to public authority or by court order
• Business partner
• Suppliers and service providers
5. are my data processed outside the EU/EEA and how is data protection ensured?
We attach great importance to processing your data within the EU/EEA. However, it may happen that we use service providers who operate outside the EU/EEA. In these cases, we ensure that an appropriate level of data protection is established prior to the transfer of your personal data. This means that EU standard treaties or an adequacy decision achieve a level of data protection that is comparable to the standards within the EU.
6. How long will my data be kept?
We delete personal data of the data subject as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies and statutory retention periods do not prevent deletion. For example, we have established the following deletion routines:
• Newsletter: We delete your data after you have withdrawn your consent.
• Applications: We delete your data 6 months after completion of the application procedure.
7. Which rights do I have and how can I assert them?
You have the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
7.1 General rights
You have the right of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing, opposition to processing and transfer of data. If a processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke it to us with effect for the future.
7.2 Rights in data processing according to legitimate interest
Pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, you have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 (1) e DSGVO (data processing in the public interest) or Article 6 (1) f DSGVO (data processing to safeguard a legitimate interest); this also applies to profiling based on this provision. In the event of your objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons for the processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
7.3 Rights in direct advertising
If we process your personal data for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with such direct advertising. If you object to the processing for the purpose of direct marketing, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
7.4 Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You also have the right to complain to a competent data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
This data protection declaration is continuously adapted in the course of the further development of the Internet or our offer. Changes will be announced on this page in good time. This page should be called up regularly in order to obtain information on the current status of our data usage regulations.
8.2 Links to other websites
Our websites may contain links to websites of other providers. We would like to point out that this data protection declaration applies exclusively to Fair-Share’s websites. We have no influence on it and do not check that other providers comply with the applicable data protection regulations.